Belonging to the Day | A Study of 1 & 2 Thessalonians
Paul wrote twice to the church in Thessalonica in order to inspire hope and encourage holiness. The Thessalonians had displayed the kind of faith that elicited overwhelming thanksgiving from Paul and his co-laborers, Silas and Timothy. But this new church was facing a hostile world, so Paul used his letters to revitalize the Thessalonians’ vision of their God who has promised to sustain his people and redeem his world. In this ten-part study of two of Paul’s earliest letters, see how Paul and his co-laborers inspired joy and steadfastness among God’s people by ensuring them they are a part of God’s grand story of redemption.
In this workbook, you’ll study Paul’s letters to the Thessalonian church verse by verse and consider how these books fit into the grand narrative of scripture.
What you’ll find in this study:
- An introduction to the story of scripture
- A study system including in-depth questions for focused study
- Theology Primers that introduce the basics of complex theological concepts
- Study Skill descriptions for learning how to skillfully analyze the text
- Attributes of God list with definitions
- 152 pages
- Dot grid notes pages
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk pricing information